Local Garage Door Repair Valencia
Name: Local Garage Door Repair Valencia
Phone: (888) 390-6416
Location: Valencia, CA
Garage door opener repair
Your garage door opener may refuse to work due to a variety of reasons such as;
Opening and closing by itself or it if works intermittently. The garage door opener may also refuse to open or close The garage door opener chain maybe broken If your automatic garage door opener stops working after a power outage The garage door opener may also refuse to work when it is cold When your automatic garage door opener refuses to stop running.
Then you probably need to see a highly trained garage door professional in Valencia Ca to fix the problem so as to prevent future accidents or inconveniences that may be caused by the failure of the door opener.
Local Garage Door Repair Valencia Ca knows that you need to keep your garage door opener in a good working condition that is very effective, efficient and reliable. Maintaining you garage door opener well can help you notice some of the problems developing early enough before they before they can affect the opener’s operations. Make sure you inspect your garage door opener frequently, ensure that the door closes and opens smoothly. Tighten the fasteners and brackets well. Also test its safety sensors and also ensure that the force limits and travel limits are within the recommended standards. Try to unplug its motor unit and test if it can open the door with an emergency pull.
How you can Repair your damaged garage door opener
If you want to keep your garage door opener operating smoothly then:
• You have to periodically check that it is properly aligned and its settings are in-order by following instructions in user’s manual.
• Check the hardware and always lubricate the moving parts.
• Check that the safety sensor is working well for proper operations.
• If it is not working properly- checks its alignment of the motor unit/rail if they are aligned well. If need be, adjust the settings for force limits and travel limits, use the instructions on the user’s manual. Ensure that the photoelectric eyes of the doors safety sensor are well aligned.
• Inspect the bracelets of your garage door opener and fasten them to the door. They can tear or wear, hence you need to replace them.
• The garage door opener wiring may get cut, strip the insulation from its end and then reattach it. Make sure that all the wires are attached to the terminals on the back of its motor unit. Repair or replace any pinched, frayed or exposed wire.
• Replace the wall control if it does not work properly
FREE ESTIMATE FORM
Brands we service
Lawrence took my call right away. He came out first thing the next morning. And when we had to re-schedule, he came back the same day after he was finished with all his other appointments. He not only replaced the springs on the door that needed fixing, he oiled and inspected the other door, too. He was nice, friendly, competent, and quick! Oh, and his prices were great! He gave me a discount for no reason, too. 🙂